Are You a Candidate for Teeth in a Day? Find Out HereMarch 4th, 2021
Traditional dental implants are an increasingly popular way to replace missing teeth in Hamilton and across the country. However, not everyone is a good candidate for traditional implant treatment. For instance, if you have been missing most or all of your teeth for many years, your jawbone may no longer be strong enough to support traditional implants. Fortunately, that does not mean you are stuck wearing dentures for the rest of your life! A new innovative procedure can restore an entire arch of teeth in just one day with minimal hassle. Keep reading below to find out if you are a good candidate for Teeth in a Day.
What Is Teeth in a Day?
Teeth in a Day is a streamlined alternative to conventional dental implants. The traditional implant process may take several months to a year or longer to complete. In contrast, Teeth in a Day enables a patient to receive both implants and a new set of teeth in the very same day!
Are You a Good Candidate?
You are likely a good candidate for Teeth in a Day implants if you:
- Are missing most or all of your teeth and want a reliable way to restore your smile without a long wait
- Do not have a strong enough jawbone to support traditional dental implants
- Feel tired of the inconvenience of wearing traditional dentures
- Practice excellent oral hygiene at home
- Avoid habitual tobacco use
- Have sufficient bone density to support four to six dental implants
How Does Teeth in a Day Work?
First, your dental team will take a high-resolution CT scan of your jawbone to determine where to place the dental implants.
Next, your dentist or oral surgeon will strategically place 4 to 6 implants in the bulkiest, strongest portion of your jawbone. Once the implants are set, they will close the gums and place a temporary dental restoration. This temporary set of replacement teeth allows you to leave the office with a confident and beautiful smile!
Over the next few months, the implants will fully fuse with the surrounding jawbone. Once this process is complete, you will return to your dentist’s office, where they will remove your temporary restoration and attach your new permanent teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Teeth in a Day Implants?
The most impactful and obvious benefit of Teeth in a Day is that you can receive dental implants and a new set of beautiful teeth during the very same trip to the dentist. Additional benefits include:
- Your new smile with Teeth in a Day will be virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth.
- By strategically placing implants in the strongest areas of the jaw, Teeth in a Day eliminate the need for preliminary bone graft procedures.
- The implant posts will help stimulate the jawbone and prevent your face from appearing sunken and aged.
- With proper care, Teeth in a Day implants can last for decades!
- Tired of living without a reliable set of replacement teeth? You do not have to wait forever to restore your smile. Just ask your dentist about Teeth in a Day!
About the Practice
Dr. Alan Arrington and Dr. Ronna Rowland lead the team at Hamilton Family Dentistry in providing quality dental care to Hamilton, GA and communities across Harris County. The experienced dental professionals enjoy restoring patients’ smiles with crowns, bridges and dental implants. To learn more about Teeth in a Day and other restorative dental treatments, visit the Hamilton Family Dentistry website or call 706-801-4089.